What if your business could cash in on 78 million active consumers who control between $2.1 trillion to $2.3 trillion annually? Well now you can begin to tap that market by attending the FESTIVAL OF THE WISE (www.festivalofthewise.com) in Scottsdale, Arizona December 5-8
Introducing Festival of the Wise director Alex Malkumian: It's our pleasure here at Hollywood2020.blogs.com to interview the Festival Director, Alex Melkumian who is organizing the event with his great team. More details are offered below. Including the discount code of 'vision' to use to get $5.00 off the weekend pass!
On December 6th and 7th at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts in Scottsdale, Arizona, Festival of the Wise Conference & Exhibition (www.FestivaloftheWise.com) will unveil a truly one of a kind program. The festival organizers have put together more than 40 speakers, 65 exhibitors and a host of other features to give the public the opportunity to gain tools that will help them live healthier, live longer, live richer, live smarter and live more environmentally friendly.
“Our event offers tools for personal development in a fun-filled atmosphere at an incredible value,” stated Melle Amade, co-founder and Marketing Director of Festival of the Wise. “With today’s economic climate, we are fortunate to be able to deliver an action-packed program at an unbelievable price. Our attendees will be getting real value from the conference that will help them explore their options and plan their futures. We have a vibrant collection of national and local speakers who will offer our audience practical ways to build wealth, transcend age, give back to the community, stimulate their intellect, improve intimacy and change their lives.”
The list of conference speakers includes:
• #1 Amazon.com Spiritual Bestselling author, Joyce Schwarz, who will be presenting on her recent book: The Vision Board, Unlock the Secret to an Extraordinary Life.
• National Geographic Author, Don Mankin, who wrote Riding the Hula Hula to the Arctic Ocean and will be speaking on The Transformative Power of Adventure Travel.
• Vice President of Wealth Management for APIC, Gregg R. Paulson who will be addressing the Power Years and how to be financially powerful even with the recent stock market collapse.
• The founder of Brainsavers, Dr. Paul E. Bendheim, will speak on the Healthy Habits of a Total Lifestyle, which includes both mental and physical stimulation and nutrition.
• David Mitchell, AARP State Director - Arizona, will address the 50+ worker in the business environment and the best way for both employers and employees to maximize the benefits of experience and age.
• Over 35 other speakers ranging on subjects from intimacy and international volunteering to raw food and alternative energy to retiring overseas and understanding the spiritual laws of money.
For more information on the conference, please visit: http://www.festivalofthewise.com/conference/conference.html
Weekend passes to the event are $25.00 if they are bought online in advance. http://festivalofthewise.tix.com Be sure to use the code word "vision" to get your discount from author Joyce Schwarz, THE VISION BOARD who is speaking at 3 p.m. on Sunday, December 7 at the FESTIVAL OF THE WISE in Scottsdale, Arizona.
These passes give attendees access to everything the Festival of the Wise offers, including:
•40 speakers in five tracks offering on Money, Health, Lifestyle, Travel, and Going Green.
• Over 70 exhibitors
• Beatles Tribute Concert on Saturday Night .
• Veterans Tribute by the Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society
• Boomer Women’s Fashion Show
• 1960s Muscle Car Rally sponsored by Spud’s Garage.
• Low Impact Fitness Classes in Pilates & Yoga offered by Primarily Pilates.
• Words from the Wise writing workshops with Hollywood editor and writing coach, Nomi Kleinmuntz.
• Artisans village with unique, handcrafted local and regional artists.
• Author’s Roost with local, self-published authors presenting their work.