THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF CO-OP MARKETING
Co-op marketing extends your reach, your budget, your personnel and your return. JCOM has organized more than 90 co-op marketing programs for Clairol, Sheraton, Pacbell, AT&T, State of Hawaii, State of Alaska, ITT, Levis, Philips and more.
- Plan must precede the money
- Originating partner must create vision
- Be flexible, the plan you start with will change -guaranteed!
- Be sure to work with the best catalyst/agent/consultant
- Ambitious programs succeed, cautious programs fail.
- Design campaigns to get a multiplier effect for PR, direct marketing,community involvement,word of mouth, and user-generated content.
- Program value increases with clear targets.
- The more impossible the goal, the more likely it is to be achieved.
- The originating partner must stay involved.
- Only a few brave leaders will succeed.
FOR MORE INFO ON CO-OP MARKETING AND THE LAUNCH PLAN FOR JOYCE's upcoming book THE VISION BOARD email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She also has visuals of all of the co-op marketing programs she has created in the past. js.